Laughing Dog Baked Dental Oaties.
These Wonderfully Wheat Free Laughing Dog Baked Dental Oaties have been carefully created by UK bakers to help aid your dog’s dental hygiene – helping to keep teeth white, gums healthy and breath 100% dog happy!
Your four-legged friends will discover oats to help look after their cholesterol, barley for dietary fibre, as well as goodies like mint and parsley to help keep breath fresh. These deliciously slow-baked dog treats can be enjoyed by all dogs from just 12 weeks old.
All these baked treats can be kept fresh in their resalable pouch. Just store them in a cool dry place.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Fresh drinking water should always be available.
Made in a pet food bakery handling other cereals.
Why not combine with our Doggie Mouthwash to help keep your pet’s teeth clean and healthy and breath fresh?
Maize flour, Barley meal (20%), Potato Starch, Oatmeal (4%), Canola Oil, Powdered Cellulose (4%), Chicken Gravy, Parsley (1%), Sodium Hexametaphosphate (0.2%), Mint Oil (0.1%)
No added colours or preservatives
Protein 10%, Crude Fibre 5%, Fat content 8%, Crude Ash 2%
Good stuff inside these Laughing Dog Baked Dental Oaties for a stress-free, happy dog:
- Sodium Hexametaphosphate: Can help with teeth whitening.
- Mint: For a fresher breath and aids digestion.
- Barley: A good source of dietary fibre.
- Parsley: Herb antioxidant which helps freshen breath.
- Cellulose Fibre: gives the hard biscuit an extra crunch to help remove plaque from teeth.
- Oats: Can help look after cholesterol in dogs too.