Laughing Dog Baked Joint Care Oaties.
These Wonderfully Wheat Free Laughing Dog Baked Joint Care Oaties have been carefully created by UK bakers to help aid your dog’s joints – helping to keep joint cartilage 100% dog happy!
Your four-legged friends will discover oats to help look after their cholesterol, barley for dietary fibre, as well as glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joints. These deliciously slow-baked dog treats can be enjoyed by all dogs from just 12 weeks old.
All these baked treats can be kept fresh in their resalable pouch. Just store them in a cool dry place.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Fresh drinking water should always be available.
Made in a pet food bakery handling other cereals.
Why not combine with our Doggie Mouthwash to help keep your pet’s teeth clean and healthy and breath fresh?
Maize flour, Barley Meal (18%), Oatmeal (10%), Potato Starch, Ground Linseed (5%), Salmon Protein (4%), Canola Oil (4%), Glucosamine (0.1%), Chondroitin (0.1%)
No added colours or preservatives
Protein 11%, Crude Fibre 3%, Fat content 8%, Crude Ash 2%
Good stuff inside these Laughing Dog Baked Joint Care Oaties for a stress-free, happy dog:
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin: Helps improve the health of joint cartilage.
- Canola Oil: As essential fatty acid to help maintain overall health.
- Barley: A good source of dietary fibre.
- Salmon: Good source of protein and omega 3.
- Linseed: Source of omega 3 to help keep skin and coat healthy.
- Oats: Can help look after cholesterol in dogs too.