Dorwest Keeper’s Mix
Which dogs can benefit from Keeper’s Mix?
Keeper’s Mix is ideal for all dogs as an all-round boost or to provide extra nutritional support for working dogs, animals performing at high levels or those experiencing physical demands.
For dogs on raw diets, Keeper’s Mix is a popular choice, with 100% herbal ingredients and nothing artificial – just pure, natural goodness.
Which beneficial herbs are found in Keeper’s Mix?
Each herb in Dorwest’s Keeper’s Mix contains active compounds that naturally support your dog’s health:
- Kelp Seaweed for minerals, coat growth and pigmentation. We recommend Keeper’s Mix as a dog coat supplement, as the kelp seaweed encourages healthy coat growth.
- Celery Seeds for suppleness and free movement. It’s important to look after your dog’s joints, as sadly their joints can wear as they age.
- Lucerne, also known as Alfalfa, a nutritious plant that is a source of vitamins A, C & K. This herb provides essential vitamins to promote your dog’s health.
- Nettle is rich in Chlorophyll, Iron and vitamin C.
- Rosemary is good for digestion and easing flatulence, and can help maintain a healthy heart.
- Psyllium for a healthy bowel and digestion – excellent for improving the digestion of both raw and commercial dog food.
- Clivers help to maintain good kidney and bladder function, and help maintain clear skin.
- Wild Yam is useful to maintain a healthy intestine.
The visible benefits are clear to see with a wonderfully thick and healthy coat, good pigmentation and improved overall health.
Ingredients: Finely powdered Kelp Seaweed, Celery seeds, Lucerne (Alfalfa), Nettles, Rosemary, Psyllium husks, Clivers and Wild Yam.
Administration: Small dogs & cats 1 x 2.5ml measure, Medium dogs 2 x 2.5ml measures, Large dogs 3 x 2.5ml measures, Giant breeds 4 x 2.5ml measures. 2.5ml measure included in pack and equivalent to a half teaspoon. Best introduced gradually to the feed to improve acceptability.
Can be used during pregnancy?: Yes.
Can be used during lactation?: Yes.
Interactions: None; can be given in conjunction with any medication.
Product Finishing: Powder.
Suitable from: From 8 weeks.
Always read the label.