Gordon Setter BR34
Your dog can wear his/her Dog ID Tag with pride! Just because it is a legal requirement*, it doesn’t mean it can’t be fun, smart and practical. Plus, these come with a full lifetime guarantee.
Why buy second best when you can buy THE best.
Features your chosen design on the front and up to 4 lines of personalised text on the back.
Available in 2 sizes: Small – 24mm (15/16″) and Large – 32mm (1 1/4″) diameter.
- Made from strong metal alloy.
- Mirror polished and nickel plated.
- Crisp, clear and easy to read text.
- 100% waterproof.
- Includes free split-ring attachment.
- FREE UK shipping.
- Covered by a LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
2.—(1) Subject to paragraph (2) below, every dog while in a highway or in a place of public resort shall wear a collar with the name and address of the owner inscribed on the collar or on a plate or badge attached to it.
(2) Paragraph (1) above shall not apply to—
- any pack of hounds,
- any dog while being used for sporting purposes,
- any dog while being used for the capture or destruction of vermin,
- any dog while being used for the driving or tending of cattle or sheep,
- any dog while being used on official duties by a member of Her Majesty’s Armed Forces or Her Majesty’s Customs and Excise or the police force for any area,
- any dog while being used in emergency rescue work, or
- any dog registered with the Guide Dogs for the Blind Association.