Dorwest Keeper’s Mix Sensitive
Which beneficial herbs are found in Keeper’s Mix?
Each herb in Keeper’s Mix Sensitive is carefully selected for its active compounds that naturally support your pet’s health and help maintain biological balance:
- Kelp Seaweed for minerals, coat growth and pigmentation. We recommend Keeper’s Mix as a dog coat supplement, as the Kelp Seaweed encourages healthy coat growth.
- Marshmallow root has been traditionally used to help with digestive problems. This mucilaginous herb helps soothe irritated body tissues and assists gut transit.
- Lucerne, also known as Alfalfa, a nutritious plant that is a source of Vitamins A, C & K. This herb provides essential vitamins to promote your pet’s health.
- Nettle is rich in Chlorophyll, Iron and Vitamin C.
- Psyllium for a healthy bowel and digestion – excellent for improving the digestion of both raw and commercial pet food.
- Clivers help to maintain good Kidney and Bladder function, and help maintain clear skin.
- German Chamomile is well known as a calming herb and also helps maintain balance within the body.
The visible benefits are clear to see with a wonderfully thick and healthy coat, good pigmentation and improved overall health.
Ingredients: Finely powdered Kelp Seaweed, Marshmallow root, Lucerne (Alfalfa), Nettles, Psyllium husks, Clivers and German Chamomile.
Administration: Give daily. Small dogs & cats 1 measure, medium dogs 2 measures, large dogs 3 measures; giant breeds 4 measures (measure included in pack and equivalent to a half teaspoonful). Introduce gradually to the feed to improve acceptability.
Can be used during pregnancy?: Yes
Can be used during lactation?: Yes
Interactions: Can be given in conjunction with any medication.
Product Finishing: Powder.
Always read the label