Finer by Nature Diatomaceous Earth 1Kg
For use as a feed additive and dewormer.
- Deworms and helps control internal parasites.
- Helps lower blood cholesterol.
- Helps increase protein digestion.
- Contains essential trace elements.
- Absorbs destructive and poisonous substances within.
- Apply topically for fleas and other parasites.
Guide for Feeding:
Feed DE over the course of 1 month to ensure the product has a chance to work through your dog’s system.
- For dogs up to 25kg feed up to 1 x teaspoon per day mixed in food
- For dogs over 25kg feed up to 1 x tablespoon per day mixed in food
- In both cases, build up over the course of 7 days. DE is tasteless and odourless
- Repeat as needed
DE can be applied to your dog externally for fleas, ticks, mites etc. To apply, sprinkle the DE over your dog and then using your hands rub the powder in ensuring it reaches the skin surface. Take care around the eyes as the drying nature of DE can be an irritant.
It is advisable to apply Diatomaceous Earth to your dog outside as it often creates dust that can dry out their eyes and airways.
Use gloves if needed as DE will have drying effect on your hands
Use DE on pet bedding and around the house by sprinkling an even layer of DE and leave to take effect. Leave down for up to 7 days and if needed apply more and keep applying until your pet’s fleas have been removed.
Diatomaceous Earth can cause moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. If it gets in your eyes, then hold the eye open and rinse with water. Use adequate ventilation and use a suitable dust mask for prolonged exposure.